BJMC operates a systematic, continuous, year-round publishing process that allows an author’s paper to be published online within three months from the date of submission, if the paper is accepted for publication. All papers so published are released in the hard copy version in April.
SEND YOUR PAPER NOW!
Authors seeking to submit papers for publication considerations should take note of the following:
- Articles, which should not exceed 7,000 words should be submitted as attachment in Microsoft format and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Such articles should have an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- Author’s details should appear ONLY on the cover page and nowhere else in the article. THE COVER PAGE SHOULD BE MAILED SEPARATELY.
- Any article submitted to BJMC is not expected to be submitted to another journal for publication considerations.
- Referencing and citation should strictly follow the latest APA publication style.
- BJMC frowns at articles with in-text citations that do not appear in the references. Any paper with this defect will be automatically rejected.
- Text should be 12 point, Times New Roman.
- Empirical articles are expected to have the tables and other illustrations related to specific research questions, with the analysis and discussion under such research questions. For example: Research Question one
- Preamble and introduction to the research question explaining the purpose of the research question. (Where space permits)
- Relevant tables and illustrations to the research question. (These may not necessarily be lumped together. They should be placed in proximity and relevance to the discussion so that the reader can relate the tables and illustrations to the discussion and not have to flip over several pages backward or forward to connect the tables and illustrations with the analysis and discussions).
- Analysis of the tables and illustrations, and detailed discussion of them in the author’s attempt at answering the research question.
- Responsibility for obtaining copyright permission on any illustrations, diagrams, texts etc, in an accepted article, is strictly that of the author(s).
For further information: